If I were to choose one drink to beat the heat, it would have to be sangria. The fresh fruit, chilled white wine, and sparkling water make for the most refreshing spin on this traditionally Spanish drink. Pineapple Watermelon Summer Sangria will make you want summer to never end! Each sip transports you to a tropical vacation.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 cups pineapple, cubed
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 750 mL bottle white wine, chilled
- 16 fluid oz sparkling water
- Add orange, pineapple, and sugar to a large pitcher. Using a wooden spoon, stir the ingredients until the fruit and sugar are well-mixed.
- Add watermelon and wine, and stir again.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until chilled.
- Serve in glasses and top with sparkling water and mint.
Keywords: sangria, white sangria, summer sangria, cocktail