Peach Arugula Salad with Prosciutto and Burrata is a sweet and savory salad that tastes like Italy in the summertime. The ripe seasonal peaches and heirloom tomatoes offer a sweet flavor that compliments the savory prosciutto and burrata. It only takes 10 minutes to assemble and goes well with a chilled glass of white wine.
- 5 oz baby arugula (about 3–4 cups)
- 4 oz burrata ball
- 3 oz prosciutto, sliced lengthwise (6 slices)
- 2 white or yellow peaches, cut into 1/2” slices
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1” slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (half of one lemon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction (balsamic glaze)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp finishing salt, such Maldon
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
First, add the arugula to a large salad bowl or mixing bowl. Then, toss the arugula with the lemon juice, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Keep the greens in a bowl or transfer to a serving bowl or platter.
Place the sliced tomatoes, peaches, and prosciutto on top of the greens. Arrange the toppings evenly, such that multiple toppings and greens can be picked up in one serving.
- Optional: wrap some of the peach slices in the prosciutto
Use your hands to tear pieces of the burrata and arrange evenly on top of the salad.
Then, drizzle the balsamic reduction in a zig-zag pattern across the salad. Finally, season with finishing salt and a few cracks of freshly cracked black pepper. Serve the salad immediately.
- You can substitute the burrata for water mozzarella.
- You can substitute heirloom tomatoes for other ripe tomatoes, such as cherry, pearl, Roma, San Marzano.
- If you are vegetarian, you can omit the prosciutto. It will still be delicious.
- If you have leftovers, store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 6.3g
- Sodium: 1011mg
- Fat: 10.6g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 7.6g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
Keywords: prosciutto, burrata salad, summer salad, italian summer salad, Peach Arugula Salad with Prosciutto and Burrata, arugula salad, peach salad, peaches