Home » LIFESTYLE » Pasta Ragazza’s Holiday Gift Guide for the Foodie in Your Life

Pasta Ragazza’s Holiday Gift Guide for the Foodie in Your Life

It’s hard to believe the holidays are just around the corner if you don’t understand the concept of time. When holiday shopping for my loved ones, I always try to give gifts that are both sentimental and functional. Below is a list of my top 5 holiday gifts for the foodie in your life. Happy shopping!

1. CJW X Milk Bar Limited Edition Scarf

I love this scarf as much as I love cereal milk. This piece was designed by two badass women: Brooklyn artist Christina J. Wang & Christina Tosi, founder & owner of Milk Bar. This scarf reminds me of the first time I took a bite of crack pie at Milk Bar’s East Village shop and immediately fell in love.

2. Crate & Barrel Cookbook Stand

Even though we live in a digital age where you can easily access recipes on a blog, nothing beats the nostalgia of opening a cookbook. I like this functional cookbook stand from Crate & Barrel. It’s neutral, easy to clean, and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Plus, your recipient will think of you every time he or she cracks open a cookbook to make something delicious.

3. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking

Samin Nostrat’s book Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking captures the warm and fuzzy feeling a foodie gets when trying a new recipe or making something so tried & true that it’s second nature. Samin walks her readers through the basics of creating flavor and texture to make every dish delicious. Wendy MacNaughton’s illustrations add to the whimsy, making it a perfect gift for the holiday season.

4. Sawyer Ceramics French Ceramic Butter Keeper

This butter keeper is a perfect gift for anyone who enjoys perfectly soft, spreadable butter. This piece is handmade by Jonathan Sawyer of Sawyer Ceramics in San Diego. A French butter keeper is the thing you didn’t know your kitchen was missing, and once you have one, you’ll never use cold butter again.

5. Hedley & Bennett Turbot Apron

If your foodie friend is not part of the Apron Squad already, I highly recommend you give the gift that is this beautiful chambray apron. The chambray is textured and timeless, and the pockets are perfectly flush and functional. I also appreciate when the fabric grain on pockets align with the grain of the body, which happens with every H&B apron.

22 Comments

1. LAURIE WHITWELL AT THE KING POWER STADIUM: Craig Shakespeare stands alongside management royalty after winning his first four league games in charge of Leicester City. Leicester City 2-0 Stoke City: Wilfried Ndidi thunderbolt and Jamie Vardy volley earn another win under Craig Shakespeare as champions continue to climb away from relegation danger

2. November 21, 2018 / 11:28 pm

Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.

3. November 23, 2018 / 11:30 pm

I believe you have mentioned some very interesting points, regards for the post. 🙂

4. The Championship side have moved for the German in a bid to take the team in a different direction after big spending failed to achieve an immediate return to the Premier League. Norwich eye Borussia Dortmund reserve boss Daniel Farke as club hope to appoint new man by end of week

5. February 14, 2019 / 3:15 pm

If you might be however on the fence: grab your beloved earphones, intellect down in direction of a Suitable Purchase and talk to to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and view which one particular appears much better towards your self, and which interface results in on your own smile even further. Then you are going to know which is right for by yourself.

6. April 8, 2019 / 8:37 am

Hey there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

7. April 27, 2019 / 2:58 pm

There may be noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made sure nice factors in features also.

8. May 2, 2019 / 5:47 am

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a
    amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

9. May 4, 2019 / 5:22 am

Link exchange is nothing else however it is
    just placing the other person’s web site link on your
    page at suitable place and other person will also do same
    in favor of you.

10. May 4, 2019 / 2:27 pm

I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

11. May 6, 2019 / 5:54 am

This piece of writing is genuinely a pleasant one it assists new web people, who
    are wishing for blogging.

12. May 7, 2019 / 5:14 am

Hi there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

13. May 9, 2019 / 6:11 pm

What’s up, its good paragraph on the topic of media print, we all
    be familiar with media is a impressive source of data.

14. May 10, 2019 / 5:30 pm

I want to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every little bit of
    it. I’ve got you book marked to check out new things you post…

15. May 13, 2019 / 4:44 am

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching
    to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.

Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

16. May 14, 2019 / 1:30 am

Outstanding post however , I was wondering if you could write
    a litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate
    a little bit more. Thank you!

17. May 14, 2019 / 11:58 pm

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your blog.
    It appears as though some of the written text in your
    content are running off the screen. Can somebody else
    please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This may be a issue with my browser because I’ve had
    this happen before. Thank you

18. May 15, 2019 / 12:38 pm

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i came
    to return the want?.I’m trying to in finding issues to enhance
    my website!I guess its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!

19. May 16, 2019 / 7:50 am

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it
    is time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I could I wish to suggest you some
    fascinating issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles regarding this
    article. I want to learn even more things approximately it!

20. May 20, 2019 / 6:56 am

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a
    similar one and i was just wondering if you get
    a lot of spam comments? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.